Buying a business
Buying a business can be a great way to expand. This could result in a geographical expansion, new products, new markets, new sales channels, new customer base and transfer of R&D and technology.
How can the business benefit from an acquisition?
A business acquisition could be beneficial for several reasons including the following:
- – Benefit from the successes and track record of the acquired business.
- – Track record and solid financials of the acquiree could result in easier access to finance.
- – Robust customer base.
- – Diversification of product, geographical, sales channel, customer base range.
- – Quick way to grow the business.
In an efficient attempt to grow the business, prior to any acquisition, it is important to be aware of the quantitative and qualitative benefits expected to result from this. The next steps, post- acquisition, should be clearly set in order to support the business integration and for expected benefits and synergies to materialize.
We can support you with the entire acquisition process, which would include:
- – Identifying potential targets.
- – Tax, accounting and business planning related to the acquisition.
- – Finding the required capital to proceed with the acquisition.
- – Performing accounting and tax due diligence.
- – Project manage the acquisition process.