Cash Flow management
Are you facing liquidity issues? Well stay assured you are not the only one. Even the most well-funded companies face liquidity issues in certain times within their business cycle. A good cash flow plan may increase your liquidity levels and fade out certain challenges.
How can secure the required cash balance?
Maintaining the required cash balance is a result of a well thought cash flow plan. Payments are receipts are agreed and planned accordingly and are constantly monitored.
How can I swiftly boost cash levels?
– Collection of receivables: The establishment of a constant communication with your clients will make you aware of when they intend to settle balances due.
– Newly established financial institutions and fin-tech: Many news platforms and products target a niche market, enlarging the financial market and products offered to businesses.
– Discounting of invoices: Trade finance offers short term borrowing, supporting your liquidity levels.
How can I improve my long-term cash management?
- – Cash flow projections (cash inflows/ outflows)
- – Immediate invoicing of billing documents
- – Tight monitoring of the maturity of receivables
- – Options including finance and operating leases
Our people at Interlog can support you with your cash management, ensuring the smooth operations of your business.